As announced some time ago, finally here it is, the introduction to the new mini-series called “Bimbo cosplay”. This first post is nothing more, than a brief summary of topics we are going to look at and talk about, but no worries, the first “real” part will come very soon. Before I explain the roadmap to you, let us first make clear what the term “cosplay” means, for those of you who aren’t familiar with it:
“Literally “Costume Play.” Dressing up and pretending to be a fictional character (usually a sci-fi, comic book, or anime character).” – The urban dictionary.
So, it is getting a costume, dressing up and that’s it? No, that’s not all. “Cosplaying” is FAR more elaborate and lavish than just buying one of those cheap costumes from Amazon (or your local sex shop / halloween store – good I HATE these awful, cheap looking rags) and going along with it. Cosplaying has become far more – not only are the costumes unqiue, detailed and costly works of art (often handmade), identifying with the character you are mimicking plays a big role also. Cosplay has become a popcultural phenomenon, involving tens of thousands participants world wide, with fairs and conventions, a whole industry behind it and professional working models (although the Wikipedia states, that only “amateur participants are involved in this hobby”). Let us discover why this is interesting for the bimbofication community:
So what will we have to deal with? The things I’m going to cover can be broadly categorized in two different sections: 1. The theory behind bimbo cosplay and why it is something you actually should tinker with – no matter if you are a bimbo trainer, lover, trainee or an already advanced bimbo girl – same goes for gimbos. Many of you, who are into bimbos only and don’t understand why a blog dealing with bimbofication has to address cosplay at all, will get delivered some aspects they might have not thought about yet and some objective benefits of cosplaying bimbos, that really can be of use, even for someone who isn’t into costumed girls at all. These benefitial effects in terms of bimbofication do reach from simple, supporting advantages and aids, regarding the bimbo mindset, to actual assistance when it comes to bimboficating a girl that might be unaware of her future transformation yet and new ways to spice up the games you can play in the bedroom. This is why this series will be posted both in the bimbo trainer section and the bimbo styling section of the blog. 2. Actual examples of suitable characters and roles a bimbo can/should cosplay as – completely with benefits and explanations. In addition, I will present you some noteworthy rolemodels of the cosplay scene, which have to be taken with the same restraints as the “gimbo rolemodels” we talked about, like I explained in the last lesson post about rolemodels. So, here is our roadmap for this “mini-series”:
2. The benefits & Bimbo cosplay theory
3. Fictitious characters as rolemodels for the bimbos of tomorrow (and how did these characters influence the bimbos of today in the past?)
4. Bimbo cosplay & Sex
5. Showcasing bimbo cosplay & Halloween (The slut rule)
6. Cosplaying girls – a trainers advantage and preparation for a complete bimbofication
7. The do’s & dont’s of bimbo cosplay
8. Established uniforms and roles: Secretary, Nurse, Bride, Schoolgirl, Maid, Stewardess, Cheerleader, Nun, Gogo-girl, etc.
9. Animes & Bimbos – Influencing and normalizing: Examples: Super Sonico, etc.
10. Real life characters & Pop icons: Marilyn Monroe, C.J. Parker (Pamela Anderson), Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Dita Von Teese, etc.
11. Disney Princesses: Princess Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, etc.
12. Fairy Tales: Red Riding Hood, Alice in Wonderland, etc.
13. Sailor Moon & Sailor Warriors: Examples: Sailor Venus & Sailor Mars
14. Anthropomorphic Creatures: Catgirls, Catwoman, Cowgirls/Hucows and cowplay, Bunnies, etc.
15. Fantasy roleplaying
16. Examples & Perfect motives and roles for bimbo cosplay: Princess Peach, Jessica Rabbit, Princess Daphne, Holli Would, etc.
17. Gimbos and Cosplay: Example: Monster High
18. The cosplay community & how to affect it in terms of bimbofication
I try to keep every article in this series rather short, because, after all, this is supposed to be a mini-series, and I do know, that many of you aren’t here for “just beautiful girls in costumes”. Stay tuned for the next part, when I will explain the whole idea behind cosplaying bimbos and why you should be on board!
If you love what I’m doing here, support me on Patreon! I’m trying my best to provide you guys with more and better posts! Thank you
Discuss this on the academy subreddit!
2 thoughts on “1. Bimbo cosplay – Introduction”
As an Animefan, Im looking forward too it.
I hope I won’t disappoint you 😉